Léon Gondelman's Home Page
My PhD thesis entitled "A Pragmatic Type System for Deductive Verification" explores solutions that a type system based approach can bring to the deductive verification. It formalizes some aspects of the type system of Why3 such as ghost code and static control of aliases.
- main research topics :
- program logics, deductive software verification
- type systems and static analysis
- functional programming
- homotopy type theory, higher inductive types
- lists of my publications
- I am teaching assistant for a course on finite automata at Radboud University
- During three years of my PhD, I was a teaching assistant for bachelor and master courses of functional programming, compilation, and logics.
- Email: leon dot gondelman at gmail dot com
- Office: 01.01, Mercator 1 building, Toernooiveld 212, Nijmegen 6525 EC